Beard Oil | DnD, Critical Role & Lord of the Rings Inspired | Your Choice of Scent | Small Batch
Spoil yourself or the bearded person in your life with our selection of beard oils! Choose between 5 nerdy scents inspired by Dungeons and Dragons, Critical Role, and Lord of the Rings! Be sure to read each scent description to choose the best smell to suit the face for which it is destined! Does your bearded person have a scent sensitivity? That's okay! We offer an unscented option for those who want the conditioning and softness provided by beard oil, but have a tendency to be overwhelmed by or have a sensitivity to all fragrances.
• Dagger Dagger Dagger: The same scent as our soap of the same name, this oil is a blend of citrus, crisp water, oakmoss, pine, amber, lavender, jasmine, cedar, patchouli, sandalwood and musk. Inspired by Vax'Ildan of Critical Role's Vox Machina
• Dungeon Master: For all the beard-having persons out there running a table, with notes of berganot, neroli, tangerine, rosemary, jasmine, persimmon, and patchouli, this oil is somehow fresh and mysterious - just like all of the stories woven with your players.
• Evocation: A mystical and enticing blend of smoked cedar, bergamot and amber, this oil is reminiscent of entering a wizard's tower, the fragrance of various potions, herbs and spell components wafting throughout the air. Perhaps you may encounter an unseen servant as you explore.
• Sword of Fathoms: Inspired by Mighty Nein's member, Fjord, and the falchion he was bound to early on when he accidentally (?) made a pact with Uk'utoa (*whispers* Uk'utoaaaaaa). This oil sets sail with notes of bergamot, citrus, sandalwood and sugar cane for a fresh and ocean-y scent fit for warlock patrons of any kind. ;)
• The Ranger: The Ranger is inspired by none other than Aragorn, the Fellowship's unsuspecting yet exceptional ranger from the north. This deeply enchanting oil has notes of citrus zest, tea, morning mist, tonka, rosewood, thyme, cedar, vetiver, amber and resin.
Instructions for Use:
While beard is damp (not soaking wet!), massage three to five drops of our beard oil thoroughly into your beard in a downward motion. If you are rocking a dwarf or viking beard, be sure to comb it to evenly distribute the oil throughout your beard.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E, Cosmetic Grade Fragrance